Permits, Forms & Fees

View the following links to access the desired permit / form.


Encroachment Permit Fee     $169 Additional Inspections $233

Fire Hydrant Use Permit        (Included in Encroachment Permit)

Park Reservation                   $89.00 (Base, Amenities Extra)

Well/Septic Destruction         Contact Stanislaus County Permitting

Additional Information

Learn more about each permit on each page dedicated to it..
Application permits may also be picked up at the Department of Public Works.
Return completed applications to the Public Works Office in City Hall, email Public Works, fax to 209-895-8069. (A completed application is defined as an application with all pertinent information filled in and a certificate of liability with a CG 20 10 naming the City as additional insured attached.)
Please allow 3 business days to process applications. If you have any questions, please contact us at 209-895-8060.

Special Events Encroachment Permit & Requirements:

All Special Events that will be held on a public facility or that will encroach on public right-of-way (i.e., Parks, City buildings, Sidewalks, or Streets) must obtain an Encroachment Permit from the City. All event holders will be required to sign off on the Encroachment Permit Requirements and Conditions and comply with all Environmental Program Regulations (F.O.G., Stormwater, Water Conservation, Recycling, and Cross-Connection), which are included in the Special Events Application Package (The event holder must also provide adequate liability insurance, and pay the current Encroachment Permit Fee. All Special Events are coordinated through the City’s Recreation Department. For Further information call (209) 895-8080.