Permits & Forms

Finance Department Documents

Yard, Garage, & Moving Sales

A Yard Sale Permit (PDF) is required from the City of Patterson to have a yard, garage, and/or moving sale in Patterson. If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact the City of Patterson's Finance Department at 209-895-8040.

Yard Sale